Taste the best of modern Czech and International cuisine or the traditional Giant Mountain´s specialties. Meals are prepared with love and care from fresh and quality ingredients. For special offers you can also visit restaurant's website.
We regurarly prepare a special menu for you.
We have obtained the Czech Specials certificate! This project maps where you can eat well when traveling in the Czech Republic.
Pilsner Urquell and 11° pale beer from the microbrewery Trautenberk in Mala Up are on our taps.
Refreshing home made lemonades and fresh juices are prepared by our staff.
Should you wish something sweet we bake homemade cakes and pies.
In summer we grill on our terrace that is overlooking the Goat ridges (Kozí Hřbety).
We kindly ask you not to enter playroom and restaurant with your dog. Thank you
Enjoy your meal!
7:30 am - 10:00 am buffet breakfast
12:00 am - 10:00 pm (meal orders until 9:30 pm)
- Buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 am - 10:00 am
- On saturday and sunday morning we prepare a special farmers corner (fresh milk, cheese, white yogurt, etc. form a nearby Family farm Mejsnar). You can also try our home-made strawberry jam from Start.
- Served dinner (soup, main course - 3 dishes to choose from, dessert)
Children in the restaurant
Our restaurant has a special meals for children.
Restaurant indoor areas are non-smoking. In summer you can enjoy our terrace. Eventually, you can consume your meals at the playground.
We can provide upon request:
- dining chairs / seating cushion
- colouring books and crayons
- children dishes and cutlery
- toy and book lending
- equipment for grilling sausages
Possibility to heat up baby food.
Halfboard for children up to 12 years